error message

• 17 November 2018
  • 3 replies

anyone know what causes ajax error?

3 replies

They, WR technical support is unaware.  It is an issue with their server.  You need to send them a ticket/message, e.g. from your account in the browser at the top right, click on the little the tiny down arrow next to the little ?
Click on support.  Scroll way down, and send us a message.

By the way, I think WR tech support is vey good (probably USA based).  However, they farm out the password manager out and they are not ...
Userlevel 7
Hello BOB303, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
If I may add to what Jeff posted, Is This what's you're seeing with Password Manager. If so, Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Welcome to the Community @

I am not much help I am afraid but I have done a simple search and come up with this http://www.devshed.com/c/a/AJAX/How-to-Handle-Ajax-Errors/

There is a lot of technical info in there but I am assuming you are using your browser when you are getting this message, it seems like pressing the refresh button should sort this.
The other thing you cloiuld maybe try and I am not sure if it would work or not but you could disable Javascript to see if it makes a difference or not.

Hopefully someone else will jump in with a better suggestion.

JtR