Skip to main content
Greetings All!

New to posting, so already have a question about basics -- how to I change "Webroot Anywhere Complete" on my profile to "non-techie"  -- thought it was asking which product we used. (Maybe "non-techie" is not a strong enough description)

Thank you!
Morning ?

most of your profile settings can be edited if you click on your user name ( see below ) and then go to my settings...

I guess you are trying to change the product version and i don't think you can set non-techie in there but i'm sure you can specify that in another field ( i.e. your signature ). Do read the common guidelines about it and give a nudge if you still need help.

Edwin

Afternoon, edwin_eekelaers, thanks.  Maybe it was correct the first time - that is, if meant to replresent the product we are using?
?

Yes that's the case. you are supposed to select the product you use. But you can customise your profile quite a lot as long as you stay within the limits of what's acceptable in this community. In the beginning i got tapped on the fingers a few times by the experts but i've learned my lesson ( mostly as i have to watch out i don't go too tech geek in here as i'm used to frequent an IT Pro forum besides this community )
Thank you!