Skip to main content
Hi this is old man Bob & of course new to Webroot software and community. Had been with ZA since around version 2 but decided it was time for a change in security. So I will be doing a lot of reading for days to come and finding myself around the WebRooting 😃 community.

BTW: I love the ability that WR has with being able to operate in the mix of multiple security packages that are or can be configured together. 

...later, Bob

Hello Bob7, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family. :D

@ wrote:BTW: I love the ability that WR has with being able to operate in the mix of multiple security packages that are or can be configured together. 

So do I. I think it's a big Plus for Webroot.
Hello Bob and welcome to the Webroot Community!

OFF TOPIC

Every time I see coming a new member I have to laugh at what said the user topor (formerly Claudiu) about Webroot Community on Wilders forums. Those being on Prevx forum know very well what I am talking about. For the outsiders, he said that Webroot forums are almost dead ... lol
@ wrote:
Every time I see coming a new member I have to laugh at what said the user topor (formerly Claudiu) about Webroot Community on Wilders forums. Those being on Prevx forum know very well what I am talking about. For the outsiders, he said that Webroot forums are almost dead ... lol

Indeed! :8
BTW - we just need a user named Norm.

Then we could all use the Norm! jokes from Cheers.
Hello Bob7 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums. ;)

TH
Hi Bob!

I'll get off your lawn now.
Hi Bob, welcome to the forums.

I am pretty new here myself, and do a lot more reading then replying.  I have learned a lot, and help is usually quick to find if you have any questions or issues.