Beta testers wanted - 2017

Show first post

51 replies

Userlevel 7
You have applied by posting in this thread...:@
Your are most welcome, and thank you all for such a fantastic protection. I was having massive issues with viruses and Trojans that were costing me a lot when it happened. A guy at Best Buy in Amarillo, TX referred Webroot to me and explained why. Cannot thank everybody enough.
Welcome
Userlevel 7
Hi KateC

Not sure what we are most welcome for?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
I too would like to  participate in the Beta!  Looking to move away from Bitdefender and Sophos and been happy with Webroots performance so far! Thanks!
hi Im Johnny ,can u help me with a link with new beta webroot pls send me to my email  (Please do not post private information, email)
 key i got webroot but i need only the installer  thanks a lot or reply me here ...
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello semenionut123,

Please follow below: EDITED: Or you can find info HERE

Remove Beta Info as that is for the private forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @. You beat me to it! 

For all PC beta testers you'll want to follow the directions posted above or below for your convenience. Once you've installed the PC beta to your machine be sure to post your comments on this thread here

Remove Beta info as it's for the private beta forum only.
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Is the current Beta test no longer accepting new users?

I asked to join the beta group via the forum link a few days ago and today the link from the 1st post of this thread for PC beta is no longer available.

I'm successfully on the Android beta though.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick
Userlevel 7
@, I suggest clearing your cache or trying another browser as the thread for the PC beta is still live here.

I've sent you a PM with all the information you'll need to get the Beta on your PC.
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
@- Thanks. I'm received the info and am able to access the links.  Will be installing later on this evening.

JP wrote:
@Virtualpb, I suggest clearing your cache or trying another browser as the thread for the PC beta is still live here.

I've sent you a PM with all the information you'll need to get the Beta on your PC.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
still good to go 🙂 I'll greedly keep on going this ride !
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
still good to go 🙂 I'll greedly keep on going this ride !
Your already in the Beta Group: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Beta/gp-p/Beta
I Would love to try it out as well. Your product has kept me mostly protected. A few things have altered my files etc, but for the most part its awesum
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hello !
I know that, just intended to say I was up and running despite my old age 😉
Thanks for the opportunity.  Looking forward to it.
Hi JP,

How do I get a Beta Tester Key

SR
Userlevel 7
Hi cyphormax69

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If you have read the start of the thread (alway a good move ;)) you would have spotted the following:

"If you're interested in helping us test out new builds for bugs and issues, please PM me or @JP or request access to the group here."

OR alternatively when entring the Community:

which if you click on should take yo to the same place.

The choice is yours.

Regards, Baldrick
Hi, Yip done that, requested to join group and PM'd @
-so far only you have responded and no Keycode has arrived

Regards,

John
Userlevel 7
Hi cyphormax69 

Well, you have done all you can for the moment. I note that (i) there are already some 330 registered Beta Test Group members & (ii) that the current Release version is in fact the same as the last Beta versions, so it may be that there has been a pause in recruitment whilst we away the next Beta version release.

I am sure that JP will be around at some point to advise on the position.

Regards, Baldrick
I would like to be a Beta tester. I've been using your product for a few years now and I love it.
Userlevel 7
Hi lonewolf6890

Welcome to the Community Forums.

My I refer you to my last post in this thread and the reasons as to why there may be "radio silence" from the Beta Team Management.

If you have not yet then please lodge your request as per the links I provided in a post earlier in the thread, and then please wait patiently...there is no beta version out there at present so we are all waiting on developments as there is in fact nothing out there to test at present.

Regards, Baldrick 
Userlevel 7
@, please check your PM's as I'm unable to locate any subscription under your email.

@, I've invited you to the Beta group and provided you your keycode by PM. Please let me know if you have any questions/issues.

Cheers,
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You ROCK @...  ;)
Userlevel 7
Aww, you're such a sweet delight to hear from, Sherry. Always appreciate that! :catlol: