CONGRATS TripleHelix: SILVER VIP

• 16 February 2014
  • 47 replies

Show first post

47 replies

Userlevel 5
WAY TO GO TH!

I personally cannot express the appreciation I have for all your assistance on our community. Your posts are of top quality in your knowledge, understanding, and professionalism.

Thank you again TH, this community would not be what it is without you.
Userlevel 5
Congratulations, TH! I just looked through my old emails and we've been working together since January 2009! You've visibly helped thousands of users and helped millions more behind the scenes with your advice and by assisting us in improving our products.

Thanks again, as always!
Userlevel 3
Wow, what a fantastic achievement - Congratulations!!!  :D
Congratulations on reaching this great milestone with us!  We appreciate all of the invaluable advice and support that you provide our wonderful customers and advocates of the solutions that we offer.

Thank you so much!

Best,
Jeanice
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
WoW the big guns have come out I'm just in Aw thanks so much for the kind words Shawn, Joe (I'm his pain in the butt lol), Wes and Jeanice I hope you are at Webroot HQ when I come to visit and looking forward at meeting more of the Webroot Family!

Cheers,

Daniel

We are looking forward to your visit and meeting you, as well! 😃
Userlevel 5
Way to go, Triple Helix! Great achievement. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Mike wasn't it just a few months ago we had our Chat? 😃 Thanks so much Mike I really appreciate your nice comments and will be happy to meet you in person! WoW the Webroot Staff are Aces in my book!

Cheers,

Daniel

http://www.glitters20.com/funny/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Thank-You-Glitters-21.gif

Userlevel 2
Congrats, Daniel! Thank you for all that you do and for being so awesome!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks JennaRebekah for your kinds words and nice to see you again have a great day!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Very cool!

Great job and thank you for all of the help on here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Corey all members like us make the Community what it is and it's a great place!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Heyyyyyyy Daniel!

Good news, good news!!  It's absolutely brilliant that you're now a Silver VIP!  "Go to the top of the class and sharpen the pencils"!!

:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much Linda it's much appreciated!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wow you are the Man huh? See I knew it with all your video.gifs. Sorry I'm late for the CONGRATS! I just thought you were a Silver VIP from the get go. One of these posts as soon as I can get some jumping and clapping.gifS I'll post them for ya. Maybe you could tell me how to VM all my OS s on one computer? You are definitely special! I can see how you earned your position..
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much Sherry!

It's just I have been using Prevx since 2004 and [u][b]JoeJ and it's a great Community and I like to help Users and Members to see if I can help them to the best of my ability as are a few others and we are Volunteers and the Webroot Staff help us to help you also!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Toast to you, I'm totally awed at this site and how well you communicate your sense and know how of all your knowledge here. Thanks for the background history. I just heard of Webroot in around late October, November. I wasn't a fan at first but couldn't let go of why Webroot wouldn't work on my Mac. But Tech Support was so persistent and helped me tremendously and it's certainly paid off. It's unheard of for me to have this support in this ERA. You can't pay enough for this support team and this community of volunteers. I haven't been in a community club since 2000. I'm lost for words with WSAC.
Userlevel 7
Hey Daniel, congrats. Great going. I always knew you'd be the first one to become Silver VIP. And you deserve it so much my friend. Keep up the good work of helping others with your experience and advice. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much Amit it's much appreciated and you know me always willing to help anyone to learn more about WSA! :D

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Congratualtions Daniel!! 

As user, I would like to thank You for your great commitment and all your efforts.
Well done!! :D  And once again, congratulations!!! :D 

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Mike for the nice Comments! :D

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
Congrats Triple Helix. Well deserved. You literally live around here helping people. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks dtouch and yes I love this Community and always willing to help!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉