Congratulations Baldrick!

• 9 December 2013
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Congratulations on reaching Sr. Community Guide, Baldrick! We are so excited to have you here, and really appreciate all your contributions. Thank you! :D

For any new members who are not familiar with the Webroot VIP Program, you can find more information here.

21 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Congratulations!!  Keep the curiousity high and the knowledge flowing!  Good work! 😃
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Baldrick 😃 You have earned it!

Shran
Userlevel 7
Congrats!!!

Please excuse my brevity and any typos: on my tiny mobile device
Userlevel 7
Hi dbrisendine, Shran & David

Many thanks guys...for the congratulations...very kind of you to take the trouble to post. :$

And of course David, you are always excused...if required, my friend. New, bigger mobile device for Xmas...may be worth dropping a hint in the right places...there is still time...;)

Balders

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats, Baldrick!! :) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Baldrick, a promotion which is well deserved. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats buddy you're doing a great job and well deserved! ;)

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Hi Cat, Jasper & Daniel

Many thanks all...for the congratulations...as I said earlier it is very kind of you to take the trouble to post.:$

Just happy to be here amongst friends, learning, helping others & having fun...at the way coolest Community on the Web. :D

Regards to you all.

Balders
Userlevel 6
Congratulations and well done Mr. Baldrick......I'm making a toast to you now!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Really RR? :D

Userlevel 7
Hi Rompin

Many thanks for the congratulations...I will say it again...it is very kind of you to take the trouble to post.:$

Regards.

Balders
Userlevel 7
TWO slices, hot buttered...with thick cut marmalade...please, Daniel...if you are organising the catering...:p
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
TWO slices, hot buttered...with thick cut marmalade...please, Daniel...if you are organising the catering...:p
Anything else you would like with that order Sir? ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
No thank you...toast was delicious, thank you.  Much obliged...;)
Userlevel 7
No trouble at all my friend 😃 !

Shran
Userlevel 7
Great news!!:D 
Congratulations Baldrick:D
You fully deserve it!:D
Userlevel 7
Thanks Miquell

Most kind and considerate of you. :D

Regards, Balders
Userlevel 7
Congrats Baldrick! Well done and deserved!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
A belated congratulations from myself to Baldrick.I don't always check far back on threads i missed while away.You have been a great help to many people in several forums.We are lucky to have you here.

Warmest Regards,
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Baldrick on reaching Sr. Community Guide. Job well done and keep up the good work. 😃
Userlevel 7
Hi pegas, superssjdan & PTD

Many thanks for your congratulations.  You are all toooooooo kind. ;)

It is a joy to be in such good and learned company.

Balders