Skip to main content

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

Please allow me in!

Thanks,
Permission to join as well please!
I would like to rejoin the Beta Group! Thanks
I would like to rejoin the Beta group if possible. I am currently using the PC and Android AVs.

I apologise for not being very active these past few months but I have had personal issues that have involved relocating back to the UK. I am more or less settled in now so I will be able to start devoting more time to security issues again.
Please add me too Lara! 🙂
I would like to continue in the group as a Beta tester!
requesting access please.
I'm already beta tester, please join me.

I have 2 bugs for report.

Well the Beta is the same as the Current Release v9.0.24.37 at this time so your best bet to report any bugs is to Submit a Support Ticket and let them know! Release notes: https://community.webroot.com/home-product-releases-27/product-update-pc-agent-version-9-0-24-37-334542

Thanks,
@LLiddell

Just came across this thread and would like to participate in the new beta group. My current beta keycode still has 351 days. Should I continue with that or will we be getting new keycodes?

Thanks in advance,
You can continue using the old keycode for the time being, we're still working out some of the items involving migration of passwords and backup data.
@LLiddell

Just came across this thread and would like to participate in the new beta group. My current beta keycode still has 351 days. Should I continue with that or will we be getting new keycodes?

Thanks in advance,

You already posted....LOL https://community.webroot.com/news-announcements-3/new-beta-group-336757/index2.html#post337936
You already posted....LOL https://community.webroot.com/news-announcements-3/new-beta-group-336757/index2.html#post337936

Well, it's been a grueling last few days. My brain has yet to thaw out (not that it'll help 😛 )

I had also responded to the post regarding Mod Ability, I guess I got the threads confused?

We just went above zero for the first time in over a week. My brain is slowly warming. 😉
Also with my access request minutes ago, don't know whether a new key code applies for me but my beta code I received on 6/2017 from JP from that summer's reorg of the PC beta forum.

patrick

There are new Beta Keycodes that @LLiddell will send you and she will let you in the new Home Beta Forum which covers all Home product's, PC, Mac, Android and iOS but at this time keep using your old Beta Keycode till she tells us more! After that they will disable all older Beta Keycodes as we would like to get members to make comments and suggestions on the current and future Beta Releases. 😉

Thanks,

Is there someone that responds to our request to join beta testing?

I also sent a private message and yet to get response from that either … getting that iggied feeling here!

I would like to be in as well please.

Thank you.
Request permission to come aboard. ☺️

Thank you
I'd like to participate for the home beta please.
I would like to be apart of the beta group. Thank you!
Would like to continue being a beta group member.
Wil there be a business beta group? I'd join that.
hello ! please count me in ! thank you
Is there room for 1 more, thanks.
Ah, well, all the more coverage I suppose.

@BurnDaddy they call that "Senior Moments". I'm very familiar with those moments. 😆

I guess I better get used to them, eh? 👴🏼

Yes we are all in a Deep Freeze as well and some relief for us coming tomorrow afternoon and rain on Monday!Yeah, you all out east are getting what we just got. They're calling for 50 on Monday. It was -31 yesterday morning, so an 80 degree swing in 4 days.

And Climate Change is just a hoax...

Yeah, right.

It's nuts eh!