TripleHelix is a Bronze VIP!

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 7
I still think it is pretty cool to set up a Skype with the Webrooter of choice!

The in person meet and greets I guess are reserved for the Day at Webroot at Silver VIP status.  Better get busy Daniel, you have a big goal to get 🙂
Userlevel 7
@DavidP1970 wrote:
The in person meet and greets I guess are reserved for the Day at Webroot at Silver VIP status.
Yes, sorry, my bad. I didn't recognize correctly difference between a trip and meet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP1970 wrote:

The in person meet and greets I guess are reserved for the Day at Webroot at Silver VIP status.  Better get busy Daniel, you have a big goal to get :)
Yep that's how it is and I hope my health will let me go and then I want to meet Joe in person and the Webroot Community Staff and maybe a few others. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@DavidP1970 wrote:

The in person meet and greets I guess are reserved for the Day at Webroot at Silver VIP status.  Better get busy Daniel, you have a big goal to get :)
Yep that's how it is and I hope my health will let me go and then I want to meet Joe in person and the Webroot Community Staff and maybe a few others. ;)

Daniel
Yeah.. if I ever get to Silver, I can think of several I would love to meet face to face... I am just worried they will all call in sick that day ROFL!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

@DavidP1970 wrote:
Yeah.. if I ever get to Silver, I can think of several I would love to meet face to face... I am just worried they will all call in sick that day ROFL!!!

No way! We definitely want to meet you in person - I am really looking forward to when you all start getting to Silver so we can have you out to the office and hang out for a day. :D

I am sorry about the confusion between the Bronze and Silver.gifts - I might revise the wording on the VIP post so that's clearer going forward.

I am really excited about Daniel getting to chat with Mike Malloy (our Executive  VP of Products & Strategy) as he is a really smart and friendly guy and I think they will have a lot to talk about. I'm looking forward to hearing from you after the call Daniel!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You will Anna and thanks for the clarification!

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
TripleHelix, our first Bronze VIP, got to virtually meet Mike Malloy, Webroot's Executive  VP of Products & Strategy today! Here is a photo of  @ talking with @  via video chat:

Photo courtesy of Andrey Vyshinskiy @ 

Glad to hear the call went well!

If you are a new member and are unfamiliar with the Webroot VIP program, check out this post and let me know if you have any questions. We're looking forward to setting up more of these calls with our VIP members in the future! 
Userlevel 5
Hi Everyone. I really enjoyed my video call with Triple Helix! I always like speaking with customers. Learn something new every time. TH is a special guy. I really appreciate his knowledge of our products, his understanding of security issues and his willingness to share his feedback with us and with the rest of you in the community. Next time, Triple, we meet at a Blue Jays game. Hot dogs are on me.
Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Mike,

It was great chatting with you today and the discussions we had it was fun and interesting at the same time. Ok you get the Hot Dogs I will get the Beer at the Blue Jays game. 😉 I would like to thank you for the opportunity Mike to talk a see you and Thanks to Anna for setting it up and also Scott Webroot IT to make sure everything was working before hand you guys are a great bunch!

Thanks Again,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 2
Congrats, TH! Even in accounting there were some people who were psyched that you were going to chat with Mr. Malloy. That's just how far your awesomeness spreads. :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's nice to hear and thanks JennaRebekah!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉