Solved

Back up Activation

• 27 October 2016
  • 4 replies

• 0 replies
I successfully activated the back up to the first computer, but it won't let me activate the 2nd computer.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 7 November 2018, 17:41

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Thank you I will do that. I do have a paid subscription and it says this comes with my subscription. So I will put in a request. 

Thanks again.

lbrey
Userlevel 7
Hello Ibrey,

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. They will check your keycode to see which version of WSA you are running. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

User Guide to Backup & Sync
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
I am trying to back up my computer and such but do not have the "back-up" on my webroot. I do have this as part of my security I paid for so why is it not there?  How do I activate it and/or find it?

Thank you for your help. 

lbrey
Hi VKR,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

If you could, please try the following on your second PC:

Open the Webroot interface and click the gear next to Backup & Sync.

?

Then click the Sign in as a different user button.

?

Then enter the email and password that you used to register your account (or sign into Web Console) and click Log in.

?

This should activate B&S on this PC.

If this doesn't work then please submit a trouble ticket and Webroot will check on this for you. This is a free service with your paid subscription.

Hope this info helps. Please let us know either way.:)

BD