JustCloud stops working

• 2 October 2014
  • 2 replies

After I installed Webroot, my backup program JustCloud stops working. Even after I disabled webroot, JustCloud is still not working.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
After I installed Webroot, my backup program JustCloud stops working. Even after I disabled webroot, JustCloud is still not working.
Hello kwanandrew,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Sorry you are having issue with JustCloud and Webroot.

Can you please Submit a Support Ticket (free of charge) so that they can help you as it could be as simple as  getting some files Whitelisted inthe Cloud DataBase.
 http://www.brightcloud.com/platform/webroot-intelligence-network.php

You may also Google JustCloud to trouble shoot this program while waiting for Support. 

Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
Hi kwanandrew

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Hi kolson2

Welcome to the Community Forums.

To try resolve the issue yourself you may want to investigate the 3 key areas of WSA where files may be blocked and the user can intervene. If so the please review this Knowledgebase Article as in coversin detail the difference between the various tabs in WSA which you can set items to "Allow," "Protect/Monitor," or "Block/Deny?"

1. PC Security > Quarantine > Detection Configuration
2. Identity & Privacy > Protected Applications
3. System Tools > System Control > Control Active Processes

It is possible that a file has been recorded under one of the above and is preventing your cloud update.

Hope that helps?  If not thne please do come back and let us know and we can look to investigate further.

Regards, Baldrick