What is my keycode?

• 4 February 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
I still have a long time before my subscription runs out, however I'm not sure where to find it when the time comes.

FYI, Webroot Secureanywhere was installed on my new computer by the folks at Best Buy (Geek Squad). Should I ask them?

Any help appreciated.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi Tomn and welcome to the community.

If your computer and WSA are operational you can doubleclick on the Webroot desktop icon or the Webroot icon in the icon tray and it will display the time left on the main screen.  Then from the same main screen click on My Account and it will display your keycode.

Hope this helps but if you need further assistance just ask away and someone will be here to help.

Best regards,
Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I thought this was posted in the Beta Forum so I deleted my post as we don't want to share the Beta downloads to the Public.

Daniel
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Thanks . I guess if I would have looked around a bit I could have found it. Little embarassing....
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ I see that your not in the Beta Group if you want to join just post in here at the end https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements-and-Release-Notes/Looking-for-Webroot-Beta-testers/td-p/175350

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
No worries Tomn.  Glad to have interacted with you.

Have a great evening.