What is Webroot customer service number?

• 29 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi contacted [removed by moderator] number to fix virus on computer can some help me and tell was this number correct although they fixed my issue but still i doubt whther they were real or fake as took access to my computer what should i do?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @ and welcome to the Community!

From my experience working in Support, that's not a phone number you should trust. I highly advise you reach out to our Support Team and also save their contact info for easy access in the future:
Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Best,
Hello carlbrown,

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Webroot's excellent, award-winning tech support is always free with your paid subscription and you also have access to a wealth of knowledge here in the Community. Any questions? Just ask. There is always someone here willing to help you out. ;)

BD
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Just a note that I am removing all references to the phone number so that it is not available on our Community.
Userlevel 1
If you don't know who you allowed access to your computer then I'd suggest that you consider this computer and any information on it suspect and compromised. From a different computer I would change passwords to your email accounts and anything else you consider important. Backup any data on the suspect computer and reinstall the Operating System to factory default.
That number along with [removed by moderator] belongs to a SCAMMER named Mahi Singhi who works with BITCOIN PROTRADERS.  I believe they have now changed the company name to Bitcoin Support..  Please spread the word as I am trying to take them down.