Question

Webroot Security Awareness Training Platform Throwing a 500 Error

• 10 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello all!

I am a cybersecurity analyst for an MSP and I am in charge of the Security Awareness Training program. I have been getting this error when trying to access the Webroot SAT platform:

{"statusCode":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":"An internal server error occurred"}

Probably every other day I get this error. It is getting annoying as I have to delay training until this error is resolved. Do you guys have insight as to why this is happening? 

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @TheNickle, we did have some reports last week regarding intermittent load-related server error. However we believe these were resolved last week. While we investigate I want to confirm you’re still seeing intermittent 500 errors. Please confirm.

@ggreenbaum , yes I am still experiencing this issue. However, this issue seems to be on Chrome specifically. When I open in edge, it seems to work just fine. Seems weird since edge is chromium based now. Please advise on what you would recommend doing to remediate. Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@TheNickle sorry to hear you’re still experiencing the issue. We’re not seeing anything right away and no relevant errors logged. Please contact support to provide more diagnostics and we’ll dig into it.

Contact support through your admin panel or here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/about/contact-us

Thanks.