Skip to main content

I am at my wits end with the WebRoot WiFi product.

Whenever my laptop goes to sleep or I close the lid (which also places the laptop into sleep mode), WebRoot WiFi attempts to reconnect, but cannot.  To reconnect, I must sign out of Webroot and then enter my user name and password.  To add insult to injury, Webroot will not remember my password, so I must pull up my spreadsheet of passwords and cut and past the Webroot password into the log on field.

While WebRoot’s virus protection program is very good, the WiFi/VPN product is junk.

Hello @BobCat3 

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with Webroot's WiFi Product. I would recommend submitting a Support Ticket or calling Webroot this Monday to get this problem solved.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket is the best way!

Call 1-866-612-4227 Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MDT)

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Thanks for the advice.  However, I cannot get the ticket support system to work.  It asks for a password and then does not recognize it.  Why am I not surprised?

Junk.