Skip to main content

My Wifi Security use to work fine. However, about a month ago after I renewed my subscription, it stopped working. when I attempted to log in, it says it can’t connect please check your internet connection and try again. My internet is working fine. this problem is true for my desktop and two laptops but works on my Android cell phone. Support has agreed that my connection is fine and they would let me know when it is fixed. that was 20 days ago. does anyone have any suggestions.

Hello @bobonweb 

Any issues with Wi-Fi VPN must go through Webroot support directly as in most cases it’s a back-end issue.

Same issue with this user:

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket 24/7/365 it’s the best way!

Call 1-866-612-4227  during the week Mon - Fri 7 AM to 5:30 PM (MST)

Also phone numbers from around the world: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/about/contact-us

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Thanks,

As I stated in my issue, I had contacted support and submitted a ticket. They were not able to take care of the problem even after 3 weeks. They are giving me a refund (at least I hope they are).

As I stated in my issue, I had contacted support and submitted a ticket. They were not able to take care of the problem even after 3 weeks. They are giving me a refund (at least I hope they are).

Sorry to hear support couldn't help you and yes about a refund if it’s not working for you and if need be contact Webroot Sales:

Purchases, renewals, and upgrades

Mon - Fri 7 AM to 7 PM (MDT)

wr-customersales@opentext.com

Tel: 1-866-350-6089