New VIP Rewards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Note: This is a slightly outdated thread about the VIP program. For the most current information, please see official VIP Program page here. Thanks!

Thanks to feedback on the VIP Program from our Community members, we have made a few changes and added some exciting new rewards! If you are unfamiliar with the Webroot VIP Program, please see the original post here. For those of you who are at Frequent Voice and above, look for a PM from me about your new rewards. I am excited to see what you all think of the changes!

VIP.gifts:

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Hello Webroot VIPs! I wanted to let you know that we have just added a new VIP.gift for you once you reach the Community Guide level!
We've heard from our VIPs that when they're wearing their VIP apparel, especially the lapel pins, the often get asked about Webroot. Our own @ had the brilliant idea that we should have cards that you can hand to the person you are speaking with that would allow them to easily get to the trial download page and to purchase using the VIP discount code. I am happy to say that the cards are here and I think they look great! 

Thank you so much Anthony for the idea! And thank you again to @ for the idea to create the lapel pins. Please let me know when you all have ideas for additional improvements to the VIP program - it's exciting to be able to turn these great ideas into reality. I will be sending cards to our current VIPs, and will begin sending them along with the other.gifts to our new Community Guides. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
@
An encrypted flash drive could be added to the VIP program. It would have a sleek design and glossy exterior with Webroot written on it. The flash drive could be green in color.
Userlevel 7
Hey, I like the new rewards!  Making it quicker to add a custom avatar is nice, and I think I will like the shot glass!  In other words... "Well done, and I'll drink to that!"

:S
Userlevel 7
I like the new rewards also, exciting! :D

@ wrote:

@ TripleHelix - Shave your face, visit the hairdresser and buy a new suit because a meeting with a Webroot Executive is looming :D

That will be a well deserved trip. 😉
Userlevel 7
Great Program!

I enjoy spending time here in the community. There is a wealth of information and so many friendly and knowledgable people here that are eager to help eachother. There is a true sense of friendship here. What I really like best about the program is seeing members move up in the ranks and being congratulated by their fellow members on their promotion. IMHO, this is what makes us a "community", not just a forum. You are all terrific!

Beth
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
I do like the idea of a nice notebook, though, to go with the fancy pen. I'll keep that one in mind too. Thanks for the ideas Sherry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
This would be an Awesome T-Shirt! I'd even buy them! ;)

Userlevel 7
Anna, 

How about Webroot Mouse Pad? Simple, yet makes sense 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hello Anna!

Many thanks for the changes in the VIP program, they are really exciting!

@ TripleHelix - Shave your face, visit the hairdresser and buy a new suit because a meeting with a Webroot Executive is looming :D

EDIT: If I can say, being European citizen, I consider a trip to Webroot as a top reward, even surpassing the Lifetime License.
Userlevel 7
David, I COMPLETELY second that sentiment/view...but you forgot to say about all the FUN and good FRIENDS that comes out of the Community Forums...:D
Userlevel 7
For as much as I have learned, (Which is why I came here in the first place), and as much fun as I have here, it is the friendships I have made here that has been the best part of being here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I agree totally @ there is a sense of friendship on this site like I have experienced on no other one, this is a community in the truest meaning of the word.

JtR
Userlevel 7
It was my honor and pleasure to help in anyway I can for Webroot and our members. 😉
Userlevel 6
Look what I've received today! 🙂 🙂 :)

A big thank you to Anna and the Webroot Team!

?????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Another great idea, thanks @! I will add it to the list of ideas.

Thanks!
Anna
Userlevel 7
Really, Daniel...is there no end to your skills and capabilities...a graphic designer now...and purveyor of T-shirts....sign me up for one...no, make that a clean dozen...as soon as your first batch is ready. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
I like the mouse idea - I'd want one myself!
To be entirely honest.... I would love to see the wireless mouse in the Travel Kit instead of the micro mouse that is currently in it :)
Ask and you shall receive David! I was able to procure some wireless mice and I will be happy to swap them out in the travel kit. For those of you who already received a travel kit, I will be happy to send you a new mouse. Just let me know. :D
Userlevel 7
I finally have filled my glass with my favorite hard cider.  Thank you again, I love it!

😃
The gloves sure look warm for hands in winter air! I dig the rapid recognition of folks who contribute to our community of problem presenters and solvers because we maximize the value of our Webroot products.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@BB97 wrote:
Heard a knock on my door a few minutes ago. 

Opened the door to find a box addressed to me from Webroot.

Thank you Webroot for the.gifts! LOVE my pint glass! 

The smartphone screen cleaner will be put to good use and I am wearing my VIP pin right now.

Thank you Webroot for making me feel special!

Beth

So glad you like the.gifts Beth! We really appreciate having you here, and we like to be able to show that with a little surprise now and then. :D

And don't worry Marc, I am sure you will be moving up to Community Guide before long!
Userlevel 4
Thanks Anna,I sure hope to. I've been a member since 2013 and only 67 post. Not moving very quickly. Thanks again for the vote of confidence, Marc
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
Hope that the discount is international as I have a group pf people that I can certainly pass the cards onto...;)
So, I just started with US, UK, and CA since those are the areas where we have both active community members and a localized website. Please let me know if there are other locations that are in high demand and we can see what we can do.

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Really, Daniel...is there no end to your skills and capabilities...a graphic designer now...and purveyor of T-shirts....sign me up for one...no, make that a clean dozen...as soon as your first batch is ready. ;)
Looks good, I'll take a dozen too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Glad to have you back David! I think the USB is in the lead right now, along with stickers that would fit on a mobile phone. Let me know if there are any additional ideas, otherwise I'll get started on these ideas.

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Keep the ideas coming! :D I will see what I can do about the wireless mouse, but I think that the hoodie idea is a good one to consider for Gold VIPs - we certainly don't want to stop rewarding people after they get to Gold so it's good to start thinking about that now.

Thanks!