Google Earth Pro for Free

• 1 February 2015
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Over the last 10 years, businesses, scientists and hobbyists from all over the world have been using Google Earth Pro for everything from planning hikes to placing solar panels on rooftops. Google Earth Pro has all the easy-to-use features and detailed imagery of Google Earth, along with advanced tools that help you measure 3D buildings, print high-resolution images for presentations or reports, and record HD movies of your virtual flights around the world.

Starting today, even more people will be able to access Google Earth Pro: we're making it available for free. To see what Earth Pro can do for you - or to just have fun flying around the world - grab a free key and download Earth Pro today. If you're an existing user, your key will continue to work with no changes required.

http://google-latlong.blogspot.in/2015/01/google-earth-pro-is-now-free.html

Awesome get Pro for free!

Daniel :D

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Maybe i ought to just try it and if it ain't working i'm technically skilled enough to get rid of it and find a good google meme to rant about it's infunctionality on W10.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It's still free and works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and even with the latest Build 10586!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
then tonight it's mine. My son could use it for school then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Anyone can that's why I pinned it to the top of this Forum. :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
soo many features to learn from this community & WSA.. I feel like i'm at school again and 6 years old all over. :D
Userlevel 3
I have Win 8.1 and it works just fine.  I suspect it works on Win 10, also.  And I got it through the free offer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes it does as I have on Win 10!
Badge +8
@ wrote:

Daniel
How you do that????? I guess with 10K, anything is possible!:D

Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel

Theresa
A few of us are Mods so we can do other things such as this and again only a few of us.

Daniel
Badge +8
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel

Theresa
A few of us are Mods so we can do other things such as this and again only a few of us.

Daniel
Sort of like a fringe benefit!!

T
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel

Theresa

Daniel
Sort of like a fringe benefit!!

T
Super Doper Expert benefit so don't worry about it see here Expert Community Advisor: https://community.webroot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/VIP_Program#.UvvzJPldVoM is a long way off!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I'd love to have pizza & cake in the webroot offices like ? did... But i guess that i might be 70 or 80 by the time i get experienced enough for it:$