Skip to main content

Just wanted to confirm: Webroot Endpoint Protection only runs on Windows or Mac. There is no business product for mobile devices: phones and tablets? If I want to use Webroot, will I need to purchase separate Webroot Mobile Security home-user licenses for each device? 

Hello @hungpham 

That is correct also Webroot is Beta Testing a Windows ARM app at this time as well. You can try to use a Business keycode and details to install the Mobile app but it will not show on the Online Console. If you are interested in Beta Testing Windows, MacOS and Windows ARM with Windows 11 not 10 you can post in here and @TylerM can let you in.

HTH,

@hungpham 

There used to be a mobile product for business, but Webroot did not see fit to continue to develop it and with some issues they had with Google and listing it on the Play Store, they discontinued it. 

I’ve been asking them about this for ages as MSP/MSSP’s NEED this and other vendors offer this to their customers. 

I’ll bring these concerns up with them yet again when I have my next meeting. 

John

But there is still a consumer version if you want to use. But like I said not sure if you can use a business keycode or a consumer keycode but either way it will not show up on the online consoles.

Thanks,

But there is still a consumer version if you want to use. But like I said not sure if you can use a business keycode or a consumer keycode but either way it will not show up on the online consoles.

I tried with a business keycode, but it didn’t work: 

• The keycode XXXXXXXXXXXXX is for a business license and cannot be added to this account.

There used to be a mobile product for business, but Webroot did not see fit to continue to develop it and with some issues they had with Google and listing it on the Play Store, they discontinued it. 

I’ve been asking them about this for ages as MSP/MSSP’s NEED this and other vendors offer this to their customers. 

I’ll bring these concerns up with them yet again when I have my next meeting. 

Thank you, John. Not sure why Webroot dropped it. Mobile devices are always my concern. I have seen more and more customers using phones, tablets for business tasks. Without a security solution… well…