Primary Browser Doesn't Work

  • 15 July 2019
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28
Looking through the updates to the GSM this morning and I noticed that the Primary Browser report has basically no clue what browser is the primary one on my endpoints. All, but two of my endpoints are using IE as their primary browser based on the report. I know this to be incorrect because I set the primary browser to Firefox on almost all my endpoints. There's one that requires IE as the primary, but this is due to a software on it and it's a server that only I use. I even have Firefox installed on it and use it for anything other than that software and it can't be set as the primary due to the software. OS doesn't appear to matter. I've got Windows XP through Windows 10 desktops and Windows Server 2003 through Windows Server 2012 R2 servers. The reporting is reading incorrectly on all these OSs. Apparently there is a bug in the software that is misreading this information from the endpoints. Just thought you might want to fix the issue.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!