Skip to main content
Solved

i just wondered, i am getting the galaxy tab 3.

• 2 December 2013
  • 3 replies

should i also  be adding webroot preimer to it?

i am not sure if i need it,

if it is compatible,

if i can... because i have the complete version already.

I would want it merely because of its online wiping away ability as opposed to the one that comes with my complete version.
Hello Zimuka and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Yes you can also if you have a License for WSA-ISP or WSA-Complete there are more options? Please see the list here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-for/Which-Android-Version-Do-I-Download/ta-p/37300#.Upyb9OLZG_o

HTH,

Daniel 😉
Hi Zimuka,

@ wrote:

should i also  be adding webroot preimer to it?

No, you don't have to do that;)
@ wrote:

if i can... because i have the complete version already.If you already have it (e.g. a "pc version"), you can also add a Complete to your tablet (using the same key code) - that's the easiest way to go;)
@ wrote:

if it is compatibleYes, it is;) I've been using WSA Complete not only on my notebooks, but also on my Galaxy smartphone and tablet (both with Android OS) and it works very well:D

Regards,

Mike
ah k thanks i just wondered if both have the wiping ability. i do not like to keep my information known for long.

anywho... i might be getting a different tablet and i wondered if you would say the same for it. (the note 10.1 ver of samsung tablet and not the new)

regardless though i was curious. :)

i will check back later most likely. if its the same type of thing i will likely accept as solution. 😉 (and yes i like my privacy)

I hope this piece of technology remains for a long time to come. hehe.

final edit: i just realized that only works if it has phone capabilities (the wipe ability for tablets)

so yes i accept your solution now. hehe