Skip to main content
Running into many issues with this product unsing Windows 7, SLi 460s, i3-550. PC in top shape, no defrag issues, no reg issues, latest drivers/gfx drivers, updates..

1) Games slow, freezing - Example Bioshock Infinite offline. Once I shutdown protection, game runs fine

2) Browsing.. All browsers.. I use Chrome. Just clicking from one tab to the next is a pause. Pages dont open smooth. Once shutdown, browsing is smooth

3) Errors during startup. Example: pdagents1.exe which is part of Raxco Perfect disk. I put this exe file in allow mode, but error comes back.

This product is unusable with these three issues so far as it drastically affects performance. Please advise.
Hello nitemare and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

With issues that your describing it would be best to Submit a Support Ticket so they can gather some logs as it might be a simple thing as getting some files Whitelisted. Also see this thread on Gaming and WSA: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Antivirus-Software-and-PC-Gaming/td-p/52976#.UohPguIZlOd

HTH,

Daniel 😉