Can't Uninstall Endpoint protection on windows 10

• 11 November 2018
  • 10 replies

Hi Team,

I'm trying to remove webroot Endpoint protection on my windows 10 pc from today morning and tried almost everything could someone please help me how can i remove it ?

10 replies

OK. That's clearer.

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Great! Thanks!

But I am a bit confused: I, er, thought that Webroot owned it :@
We do, I'm referring to whichever team owns it, so I can go talk to them.
Great! Thanks!

But I am a bit confused: I, er, thought that Webroot owned it 😠
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Thanks for the reply, Lara!

I have noticed, from web posts from various sources, that quite a few people (understandably) mistake this tool for a tool to remove WSA. Might it therefore be an idea to add to this tool a preliminary warning, when launched, that it only uninstalls pre-2012 legacy products, and not WSA?
I think that's a great idea, let me see if I can find who owns that tool and maybe we can do just that.
Thanks for the reply, Lara!

I have noticed, from web posts from various sources, that quite a few people (understandably) mistake this tool for a tool to remove WSA. Might it therefore be an idea to add to this tool a preliminary warning, when launched, that it only uninstalls pre-2012 legacy products, and not WSA?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Don't use Method #2!! It's for pre-2012 Webroot legacy products. I frankly don't know why that removal tool is still available (@?). Methods #1 and #3 are OK.

Here are the official instructions for people who encounter uninstallation problems: link
You're right, and the only reason we maintain keeping that tool available is because there are some legacy products still around (as crazy as that is).
Don't use Method #2!! It's for pre-2012 Webroot legacy products. I frankly don't know why that removal tool is still available (@?). Methods #1 and #3 are OK.

Here are the official instructions for people who encounter uninstallation problems: link
Thanks buddy
You can remove this by 3 methods, first you can remove it with appwiz console second option is using removal tool and third is by using my favourite command line method. 

IF you want  a step by step tutorial to remove it from your pc, I suggest you to visit below link
http://techblot.com/uninstall-webroot-secureanywhere-endpoint-protection-windows-7-8-10/