Skip to main content

On May 14th I submitted a ticket to support and didn’t receive a response. So on May 24th, I asked for an update and still no response. Is there an issue with the support team?

Hello @Holmium ,

Welcome to the Webroot Community  

So sorry your question must of got lost in the mix? Let me ping @khumphrey and see if he can see what's going on with your ticket..

Usually it takes Support 24-48 hours unless you keep sending in another ticket. Because once you do that your ticket will go to the end of the queue. 

HTH?

Thanks, be nice to get a response from them.

Hello @Holmium ,

Are you sure you have the right link? Just encase you do not. ..Please look here: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Contact Webroot Support phone numbers: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

HTH

Hi there, yep, thats the correct link. Happy to DM my email address to someone if that helps?

Hello @Holmium 

Well I did ping @khumphrey Friday but maybe he'll respond Monday? Let me ping @freydrew and perhaps he will assist with this support issue..

So sorry for the delays..can't figure out why Webroot Support has not contacted you....this is certainly an inconvenience for you...🤨 Usually the Support Team will respond. 

Have you checked your Spam for a response from Webroot Support? Just a thought...

Hi there, yes I’ve checked spam, I check it daily. Nothing there, but you’d see support’s response in the screenshot above too I’d imagine. 

Cheers

Hi there, 

We'll see if this morning around 10 am (MST) if the Administrator  @khumphrey can get this taken care of for you. 

Cheers 😊

Hey there @Holmium ,

Please DM me your e-mail address associated with your webroot account and I’ll look into your support ticket. Thank you!

-Keenan

Thanks, DM sent.

Hey there @Holmium ,

Please DM me your e-mail address associated with your webroot account and I’ll look into your support ticket. Thank you!

-Keenan

Thank you for the quick response @khumphrey ....much appreciated!😊