How to get free trial version?

• 17 May 2020
  • 8 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I’m trying to download and install the trial version.

But whenever I try doing this, I don’t receive any email. Yes I fill all information requested in that web page, yet nothing happens then. I somehow managed to download wsainstall.exe but it asks for a license.

The fact that I received email to activate my account on this community proves that emails from Webroot come to my mailbox. So this is not a issue.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Certainly! I’ve just tried on Yandex.Browser and Vivaldi with absolutely the same symptoms - green dots running circle and nothing more. Again, this is not the first Windows host where I tried filing this form, all in vain. 

Look, this is devastating. I didn’t deserve wasting so much time on one AV software. I haven’t even tried purchasing it. :rage:  Seems like I should stay on current preferred Dr.Web Security Space. :thumbsup:

BTW, is there a reason why people in the US are automatically opted-out receiving emails while citizens of other countries should subscribe? :hushed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@AVT ,

Have you tried doing it on another browser like firefox or chrome? Are you running any adblockers that you can turn off?

Like I said, I has never been sent to screen with keycode. And certainly I never got an email with the same content. Upon clicking on "Start free trial” I see two green dots floating over dimmed screen. That’s all.

It’s worth to mention that I tried several times from different computers - no way as can get anything useful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thanks @khumphrey for checking on it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey there @AVT ,

I just signed up for a trial to test this for myself. Upon confirming my info for the trial, I was sent to a screen that has the keycode right there on the page. I also received an email from webroot containing that same keycode around 2 minutes later. So as far as I can tell, nothing is going wrong on the back-end.

For now, maybe try signing up again using a diff email and copy/pasting the key code from that first web page you’re directed to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

This is exactly the page. And like I wrote:

The fact that I received email to activate my account on this community proves that emails from Webroot come to my mailbox. So this is not a issue.

So no, SPAM folder is empty.

Today I tried again with the same result, actually no result.

We will see what @khumphrey  or @freydrew  has to say! Maybe it’s something on the back end?

Thanks,

This is exactly the page. And like I wrote:

So no, SPAM folder is empty.

Today I tried again with the same result, actually no result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @AVT 

Have you tried to get the free version here? https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/promotions/90-day-offer if so then I will ping @khumphrey to see if he can help you.

Have you checked your email Spam Folder to make sure it’s not in there?

Thanks,