I have 88 Threats all of the time

• 5 July 2015
  • 5 replies

I have 88 Threats showing all of the time even after a scan and I do not know how to get rid of this. How can I fix this? I do not think WEBROOT is working properly.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi SliceofD

OK, well that is good news...I should have made the use of the 'Reset' button clearer in my post...will have to make sure that I do that next time. Apologies for that.

Glad that you are sorted.

Regards, Baldrick

I had to hit a reset button thank you all fixed

After the word scan on the first screen of webroot it says I have 88 threats and it will not let me clean them and I have run scan after scan and it is still ther. I don not think webroot is running properly and what you said to dois not the proplem.

no this is not my problem
the first screen of webroot always show 88 threats after the word scan and will not go away and I can not clean up any threats at all??
Userlevel 7
Hi SliceofD

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I hope that I have correctly interpreted your issue and as a first step to resolving this for you would you please go HERE, take a look at the information and go to the same place as described in the article, click on Reset Protection Statistics and then do a scan.  It should clear as a result of this action, since it is just showing the total of threat/malware, etc. that WSA removed since you installed WSA.

To help clarify the stats... Take a look at THIS KB.  If you indeed have Active Threats listed, you will want to submit a Support Ticket.  Threats Removed are not a worry.

Regards, Baldrick