Skip to main content

new keycode but password manager says my webroot is expired

• 29 November 2013
  • 4 replies

I put in a new keycode and did the same for the other 2 pc's and everything is working except the password manager that says it's expired. What do I need to do to fix this and get my auto fill passwords working again? thanks for the help

Chris
Hello loodachris and welcome to the Webroot Community!

You will need to submit a Trouble Ticket to have this fixed.  What is going on is simple: your Password Management accounts are associated to the old key code.  As users, we are not able to re-associate those profiles at this time, but Webroot Support can most of the time.

Please let us know when this is resolved for you!
Thanks for your reply. I submitted a ticket so hopefully that will fix it.  Will this also fix the Webroot icon on the toolbar of my Google Chrome page?  That also says it's expired so I would assume so.
@ wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I submitted a ticket so hopefully that will fix it.  Will this also fix the Webroot icon on the toolbar of my Google Chrome page?  That also says it's expired so I would assume so.

Yes. That icon is the toolbar for the Password Manager, so it will be repaired as well.
Good deal thanks again for your help