Popup Notification

• 17 June 2018
  • 3 replies

I recently switched to Webroot from Avast because of the annoying popups Avast pushes onto it's customers. I was told that Webroot has nothing like that, and yet I am getting a notification in the lower right hand corner above the system tray, in this case it's dealing with knowing more about phishing. I'm a gamer and the notification will minimize to desktop to show this unwanted feature, and if you are a gamer you know what disasters this can lead too! :)
I looked everywhere in the settings to disable this function, please tell me I didn't just waste my money by being subjected by popup advertisments again.
Please help disable popups!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Kralomax

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please see the advice given by one of our Gurus @ in THIS recent thread on the same topic.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Thank you for the reply Baldric,
Unfortunately that link you sent doesn't work for me. "The message you are trying to access is not available."
Sorry that is from a Private group so here is the Thread @ was pointing to: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Annoying-notification-showing-several-times-a-day/td-p/322416
Thank you for the reply Baldric,
Unfortunately that link you sent doesn't work for me. "The message you are trying to access is not available."