Skip to main content
I am new to Webroot. DavidP gave me some good suggestions. I did find out I have a basic subscription software for secureanywhere I bought from Best Buy and Geek Squad. I use my computer as my communication tool, I can not talk so I talk to my doctors and order medication and have my medical records on this computer. I need a very strong security and antivirus program. I thought I was getting the secureanywhere complete. but I got their subscription software that comes with their support package. Is this secure enough for my needs, I don't mind at all if I have to buy the secureanywhere complete to have a secure computer.
Hello Danyel1 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Yes you are quite safe with any version of Webroot SecureAnywhere it's just the other 2 have more features like Password Manager and Complete has that also and Back Up and Sync and a few other tools so if your happy with what you have and don't need the other features then the AV only is great and your very well secured! Sorry it took so long to reply but you are in the correct forum now.

Cheers,

Daniel ;)