the real humqn vqlue support

• 12 April 2014
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi i hace the wish to express one tougth . I am very happy whith the forum. You hearme give me incentives i feel like in home i feel like you are my friends . Webroot forum not are employers from company dont recibe a payment but and you are Great. But because always have one i contact suppoort by ticket and they dont solve my problem only runs a Quick scan and tell me very rude... You dont hace infections i can not waste my time by remote all the day whith you im not English speaker and he dont read my explication Or tickets i call from México and spend Money in the call for some one rude who dont have time . I think you dont are wmployers Or thecnicans you dont solve all malware problema but you are kindky participative and take tour time you sabe my life too many times and the employers... I think you are the real human side and most important part of webroot

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes most of us are Volunteers but the Webroot staff are always here during the week but the support inbox is open 24/7 we try our best to help you but if we can't the support ticket system is the place to go https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Looking-for-Support/m-p/10124#M818 may I ask what your native Language is and I assume Spanish?

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi aktiffk...It's great that you're enjoying, and feel comfortable at the forum Community! :D

The Support people are also vey good and usually helpful, but with the possible communication difficulties of different languages, meanings and technical explanations, I believe you are correct that this is the place where your questions will be answered, and in a way you will understand.
Because all the helpers etc are big fans of WSA, and love to use it too, and talk about it!! :D

You're obviously technically proficient...your English is pretty good, and will improve.
So...best advice...Take your time, and read about the product, and test it yourself, and let us know.
Regards,
Dermot

Userlevel 2
Yeah speak spanish a week ago i present toefl and need 350 score i am so nervous and i know dermont lie my English is bad bad bad .... And yeah i ser you are fans but no in negative image of fanboy you follow the webroot philosophy : team work . You dont say use only webroot Or of webroot dont find nothing there are nothing . Not are agressive . That Guy from ticket hurts me telling me he waste time .... You confort me and help me ... I dont complain i express my pain people dont know how can makevto feel one like trash u u because that you re yñthe real human side