Skip to main content
Hi,

Amit, please open a support ticket. This way is the fastest one to resolve any FS. I have reported dozens of FP via support and they were corrected always very soon.
Hi PIInfinity,

I've removed that false positive for you now, please try and access the website once again.

Thanks!

Eamon F
Ha ha,

Seems we're blocking the competition (Hitman Pro).

Didn't know that Webroot had stooped this low 🙂
Actually Prevx 3 was part of Hitman Pro for a time. :D

Daniel
I wouldn't exactly call Hitman Pro "Competition" though. They aren't a real time scanner, but a second opinion app.
@ wrote:

Hi PIInfinity,

I've removed that false positive for you now, please try and access the website once again.

Thanks!

Eamon F

Yes I can access again. Thanks Eamon.:)
@ wrote:

Amit, please open a support ticket. This way is the fastest one to resolve any FS. I have reported dozens of FP via support and they were corrected always very soon.

Not for me. I had reported it and had conversations with the Webroot Team. I get a reply to my support ticket regardless of the topic after about 12 hrs. It's due to time zones differences. It's much faster to report here.
OK understood but you should know that I did nothing more than to obeyed the community's rule about FP and infections! ;)
@ wrote:

you should know that I did nothing more than to obeyed the community's rule about FP and infections! ;)

Of course my friend.:) You should also know that I did nothing more than to give in to the situation. 😉