Solved

Android

• 6 October 2015
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Why do I have this little green shield showing up in my notification bar after installing the mobile app on my droid phone and why do I have a notification that I can't swipe away that says, "You are protected No threats detected"  I mean that's nice, but I don't need this shield reminder and notification that won't go away.  How do I get rid of these short of uninstalling the program and going with someone else?
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 6 October 2015, 04:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi  rt_vb

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team is aware of your issue and can look to investigate it for you.

Regards, Baldrick
Current 3.7.1.7668. no ability to disable (no menu button). Would upload screenshot if option was available.
Userlevel 7
Thanks 🙂  We have quite a few really good people on here.  

If I think of anything regarding that phone I will let you know!
Userlevel 2
Now if I could just figure out some connection to Webroot regarding my other droid phone's problems.  Recurring message LG IMS has stopped working....and all kinds of screwy phone behavior.  If I could link it to Webroot, I'll bet you'd have a solution. You da bomb! Thanks again.;-)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hey again David. You are 2 for 2 ! Thanks again.
WOOT!!

Glad I could help!  Have a great night, and come back anytime you have a question or just want to say hello 🙂
Userlevel 2
Hey again David. You are 2 for 2 ! Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Hello there again :)

You can open the app, go into General Settings, and uncheck "Persistant Status" to remove the icon from notifications.