Skip to main content
Solved

Early termination

• 30 September 2020
  • 4 replies

why was my subscription terminated 10 months early on my computer? The key code that is shows is still the same as the one I bought so that self help saying that it might be referencing the wrong one should not apply since this is the first time using your service.

4 replies

I can't access the app on my computer and when I try it asks for permission to make changes on my computer every time then either does not open or opens for a few seconds and closes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Will 540 

May I ask where you purchased your copy of WSA? If it was from Webroot please contact them Directly:

If you purchased through Webroot directly, please contact this office as they’ll be able to help you out far quicker than the tech support team:

wr-customersales@opentext.com

1-866-612-4227

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I can't access the app on my computer and when I try it asks for permission to make changes on my computer every time then either does not open or opens for a few seconds and closes. 

Lets try a clean reinstall!

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

And if it Continues!

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,