Mac (10.9) kernel panic WSAC 8.0.5.66:128 with user switching

• 1 December 2013
  • 3 replies

Just wondering if any Mac(Mavericks) + WSAC user is successfully employing "user switching" with Webroot?
Further details here on original Prevx (Wilders) site > Mac (10.9) kernel panic WSAC 8.0.5.66:128 with user switching

3 replies

Userlevel 7
I do apologize that this post was buried and I'm happy to hear Lucas is working with you. Merry Christmas back to you and I hope you have an amazing holiday! :D
Cheers Mike, Lucas was engaging and I'm testing alpha 8.0.5.74 also with OSX 10.9.1 build (13B42). Initial results looked promising but stress testing has produced another 2 kernel panics in as many days.
I believe it's fair to say both of us of are not convinced this can be totally laid (if at all) at Webroots door!
However I believe there's some permission errors though that need further investigation after Xmas that prevent non-admin users from loading browser WebShields.

Since I could initially replicate kernel panics on two different MBP models I need to perform more tests on both with the alpha version as well.
Watch this space... many thanks for follow up and Merry Xmas,,,,,
Userlevel 7
Hey horseman,

Have you already started a conversation with our support team?