Webroot Community Anniversary - Member Awards!

• 2 February 2017
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies

Over the last 5 years the Webroot Community has become more and more active, and a few of our members have contributed an amazing amount of time and effort to helping to make it what it is today. We want to take this opportunity to recognize those members who have achieved the highest stats to date on the Webroot Community in the following areas:

1. Community member with most posts 
  2. First community member to join who is still active
  3. Community member who has received the most kudos
  4. Community member with the most accepted solutions 
  5. Community member who has logged the most minutes online
We will be announcing each member individually, and will be sending them a Striiv Fusion as a thank you.gift. Please join me in congratulating them as they are announced. 

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks, again, to the Anna & the Community Management Team...for the green box of goodies that arrived here very recently. It was a lovely surprise, and I am most grateful to you. :$

Thanks for being who you are and for what you do for us ALL.

You guys are THE BEST. :D

Cheers, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Thank you, Anna, and to all of our amazing Community members :catvery-happy: We couldn't do it all without YOU!

Just come across this thread (as regular folk will know, I'm a somewhat irregular browser on this Community Forum), and I have to agree that each of you, @Jasper_The_Rasper @TripleHelix, and each in your own unique way, has provided added value to Webroot users coming here with problems great or small they need resolving (or/and coming here out of sheer curiosity). At the same time you've each in your own way helped to adorn the pages of this Forum with a friendly human face. Which is important!

Way to go!!

PS. And thanks to all others (and especially @)
Userlevel 7

@ I know how busy Life gets but we sincerely appreciate your constructive presence as well!!
We all try to do our little bit 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
We all try to do our little bit ;)
Now, that is what I call SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH, Muddy7...SUPER Smooth. ;)
Userlevel 6
Congratulations to all of the winners : each and everyone of you has made / amd still are making this place a great place to be you all deserve the credits webroot are giving to you and I am taking my virtual hat of for you all and make a deep bow 😛