Webroot Community Anniversary - Member Awards!

• 2 February 2017
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks, again, to the Anna & the Community Management Team...for the green box of goodies that arrived here very recently. It was a lovely surprise, and I am most grateful to you. :$

Thanks for being who you are and for what you do for us ALL.

You guys are THE BEST. :D

Cheers, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Thank you, Anna, and to all of our amazing Community members :catvery-happy: We couldn't do it all without YOU!

Just come across this thread (as regular folk will know, I'm a somewhat irregular browser on this Community Forum), and I have to agree that each of you, @Jasper_The_Rasper @TripleHelix, and each in your own unique way, has provided added value to Webroot users coming here with problems great or small they need resolving (or/and coming here out of sheer curiosity). At the same time you've each in your own way helped to adorn the pages of this Forum with a friendly human face. Which is important!

Way to go!!

PS. And thanks to all others (and especially @)
Userlevel 7

@ I know how busy Life gets but we sincerely appreciate your constructive presence as well!!
We all try to do our little bit 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
We all try to do our little bit ;)
Now, that is what I call SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH, Muddy7...SUPER Smooth. ;)
Userlevel 6
Congratulations to all of the winners : each and everyone of you has made / amd still are making this place a great place to be you all deserve the credits webroot are giving to you and I am taking my virtual hat of for you all and make a deep bow 😛