Skip to main content

When ever I receive a email from community.webroot.com I receive a instant screen stating Page Not Found. Please Help Me With This 😭

Hey David,

Can you give us a screenshot of your issue?

@David Neutz  did you get an email for this post and does the link work correctly from the email?

Can you help me to send you the screenshot of page not found. I don't know how to send it

No I didn't receive the email

No I didn't receive the message to post.

Check out your Community Settings! https://community.webroot.com/settings/general

I want to receive Email notification from my new or topic subscriptions in settings.I thank you for answering me.

Yesterday I tried to ask a question, but once again I get page not found. I followed the mediator directing me to change 2 items in settings to no not yes. But I'm afraid it didn't work. Could someone please help me with this.

@David Neutz Where are you trying to ask this questions?

Are you clicking on “create topic” on the top right?

Feel free to DM me your questions too

Hey Tyler so I need to click on create topic top right? Doing this sorry to say is needed for asking a question to Webroot Community? It was no big deal I always thought I could just ask a question on Webroot Community..1st of all thank you for all the help you have given me. I'm not that computer savvy and to be honest with you I guess I don't understand what topic to do. Also please tell me what DM means. Thanks again.

Hey Tyler Also wanted to add I followed all of your directions in private messages 🙂

Hey Tyler Also wanted to add I followed all of your directions in private messages 🙂

Nice work. Yeah those instructions will help you be rid of emails that the automated system sends. 

If you want to create a new topic you can always do that be clicking at the top right. But you can always just private message me what you need. 

Thanks Tyler