Skip to main content
Trying to run Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 which has run on Windows 10 in the past.  Now I receive an error message, "Adobe Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules.  Please update your video display drivers and start again."  I have updated my video card drivers and followed recommendations from other Forums but still cannot get the program to run.  One of the suggestions I read mentioned blocks by security software.  My question is, does Webroot block the running of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6?
I have clients that use Adobe Premier Pro CS6 regularly on Windows 10 and have not heard anything about this. As a troubleshooting step, have you tried temporarily disabling Webroot and then starting the application? Does it appear to work or having the same issue? 
Thank you for your time to respond. It turned out to be a video card drivers issue. I downloaded every driver from the board manufacturer and it resolved the problem. I thought I had updated drivers but I was wrong.. Everything is working now. Again, thanks for your response.
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. We appreciate you checking to see if it effected anyone else!