Webroot Total Security on android phone

• 18 April 2023
  • 1 reply

The Total Security Complete App for my android phone is extremely difficult to manipulate and understand.  It does not work anything like the Microsoft version.  Not only does it look entirely different, but I cannot even figure out when the security expires.

The old app which was somewhat different than the Microsoft version was much easier than the current app to navigate and fine information.

With the new app you must add additional basic coverage such as password manager by totally resigning into that coverage although a basic coverage with the Total Security package.

I ask why the change to the new app when the old one worked so much better and was easier to navigate.  Please review and advise if this situation can be addressed.

1 reply

Badge +1

The mobile app hasn’t worked for me since 2019. Seeing a few things online I thought this was fixed recently… but no. I’ve emailed, again, the app makers… Frustrating thing is I still have over a year’s paid subscription and now I’m being told Webroot no longer supports Sync!  I am so pissed right now. I’ve been a member for a little over 20 yrs now. I’m getting nothing of what I’ve been paying for now.