Skip to main content
I really excited to be in this community!:D
, Great to have you join this awesome community. ...
Thanks! and it's rare to have a 4 letter word as your username.
Yeh Onyx, I'm liking the simple but fun creative name. You are going to love this community..alot of good people here with great articles and solutions..
Hello Onyx. Welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience. I hope to see you actively participating and sharing your experiences with us.:)
Hi Onyx...welcome aboard and enjoy the community of friendly, helpful people. 
Hello Onyx and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Grab a chair a stick around we are a great bunch here!

Cheers,

TH  ;)
Hello Onyx,

Hello Onyx and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

Hi Onyx

May I add my welcome to those of the other here, on your joinging the Community Fora...:D

If you like to post & discuss...well, you certainly have come to the right place. ;)

May I suggest that you explore the various Fora that we have here and then pick your favourite(s) for a roost.  We all have our favourites...but that does not preclude an excursion to the other from time to time as there is always a lot to discuss and learn.

Hope that you enjoy.

Regards

Baldrick
@ Hey... a change of user name... I like it 🙂
Thanks!
My solution for this post is a thanks.
I appreciate the thought, but it isn't a solution to an issue, so I will pass 🙂  I DO appreciate it though :)

At this point, stats don't mean much to me, but I like to know my solutions are ones that solved a problem 🙂
Hear, hear David...I completely agree with the view you have expressed in relation to the application of Solutions...they should be used only to indicate that a user's ISSUE has been RESOLVED.

Thanks should take the form of kudos...nothing else.

But as you also say...Stats....are Stats...are just numbers.

Regards

Baldrick
Speak for yourself @ .

I'm here for the Internet Points.

explanoit wrote:

Speak for yourself @ .

That I really do not believe that of you, explanoit...;)
I don't either 🙂
@ wrote:

Speak for yourself @ .