Introducing myself

Userlevel 2
Hi my name are alberto but my friends call me kevin or proff aktiff i am software tester from hispasoftware and work in social research and investigation on antropologic social, i am not good for english but i try to do my best i want to be a part of this active comunity and contribute to help members as you help me

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi aktiffk

Thanks for the information...always good to know.  Just to point out that you can also put this information under the 'My SettingsPersonal ProfilePersonal Information' section under 'Biography' and then when some one clicks on your user name that information is always available and so when someone wants to find out about you they do not have to search for this thread...:)

Great that you want to be part of the Community and try to help others...that is what makes the Community so great.

And if you have not already then do take a look at the details of the Webroot VIP Program.

Look forward to seeing you around in the future.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 2
Yes i am a new voice and  i will post my webroot experiences here and on my website  thank you for welcome, and yeah i see vip members prices  i want to post every day to win one but i want to give good contributions and not foolishness because i will read topics and invistigate here and another forums hope my contributions was good
Userlevel 7
Hi Alberto,

I'm very glad that you want to join us and help our members! :D
Your attitude deserves the highest respect and well-deserved kudos fly to you!!

Once again welcome to the Community!!

Cheers,

Mike

Userlevel 7
Hi aktiffk

That is very much the right approach to the Community...we really do not want users here who are interested in posting just to try to be awarded the ranks and get the.gifts that come with them.  Most of us are just hear to help and learn because we enjoy doing it...not to make ourselves look good, etc. (but unfortunately some do...:().

So my tip is do not look to advance just look to contribute and have fun and I am sure that you will soon find yourself raising through the levels...and I am sure that your contributions will be grate.  I for one am looking forward to discussing with you and reading your contributions...that is so much fun. http://www.emotiyou.com/galerie/films/animation/moi-moche-mechant/minions/201310250045MIP.gif

Have a great weekend.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hi aktiffk!

regards
Petr
Userlevel 7
aktiffk, if you wolud like to know something more about WSA and how does it works please look at these examples:

Cloud Anti-Malware vs Traditional

Why Traditional Antivirus is failing - Webroot Webinar

BrightCloud Security Services - Overview

What Happens if Webroot "Misses" a Virus?

For furhter information you can simply explore the Community ;)
Please feel free to ask and share your thoughts with the others.

Have a great weekend :D

Mike 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Aktiffk.. great to have you on board. I'm positive you will enjoy the Forum Community of Webroot. We are always around to help with any issues, and just to have fun.

Have a great weekend,

Regards,
Sherry
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Webroot Community!  

I have read your posts above... and you have the right attitude!  We are here to learn and help others with what we learn :)

The rewards a cool, no doubt about that, and every time I get one I feel that I need to help out even more to earn what was sent.  :)
Userlevel 7
Hello Kevin. Welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience. I hope you'll enjoy here very much. learn and share knowledge with us. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Wow thats like a chat yeah i understand all and thanks so much for tour kindly words .look i hope contribuye and now i am enjoyning disco ering a new way of Security and ibteraction i like to ser you are so active. Its dificult contribute to a active comunity like that i feel like a baby but i will kearn not for prices i am from hispasoftware and we cconstantly hace Long trials i hope to enjoiy whith you and contribute whith my experiences i plain to worte somerhing about avast webroot combo test thanks again good blessyou