Skip to main content
Solved

Need Some Guidance in what category should I post?

• 10 July 2024
  • 6 replies

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection! 

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to creating my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussions which definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors? 

Thank you in advance.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Clauseee 

This is the Webroot Support and Help forum all part of OpenText a publicly traded company so I’m not quite understanding your request or how you can help?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Hi @Clauseee This is a product community for the OpenText cybersecurity products like Webroot. Most people here are talking about Webroot or another cybersecurity product under the OpenText umbrella. 

Hi @Clauseee This is a product community for the OpenText cybersecurity products like Webroot. Most people here are talking about Webroot or another cybersecurity product under the OpenText umbrella. 

Hi @TylerM I also know about web products so I can help in this too, Basically, I was looking for a web development community to discuss my projects but I found this, It’s not an issue I just want to learn and teach. I will try in another community and Help in this too.

Thanks for your guidance man!!

Hello @Clauseee 

This is the Webroot Support and Help forum all part of OpenText a publicly traded company so I’m not quite understanding your request or how you can help?

Thanks,

I know about web products too, and I can help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Webroot is a consumer and business anti-virus product. There is nothing here for web development.

If you use one of our products then feel free to ask us questions :)

Hello @TylerM,

Thanks for your time. I surely use Webroot soon, and If I find anything wrong I will surely ask you.

Have a good day ahead!