Skip to main content
I checked the admin guide and couldn't find a way to do this nor could I find a way to send the existing campaigns we have to one more user/target that got added later.

Yes this needs to be a feature for sure. We need the ability to add new employee’s/users to existing campaigns. At this point the only way to do this is to start a whole new campaign, re-emailing all the users whom have already completed the training, which I assume most will not like. 

I also noticed that I am unable to create a campaign for one single user of a site (as a work around for this problem), instead it just wants to email all users, wasn’t giving me the option to pick and choose whom received the training email. 

@rohnlawadmin ,

I went ahead and moved this to our “Business Feature Request” forum. 

I’m also speaking with the head of our SAT program on Monday - He will be taking a more active role in the community soon, so hopefully we can begin to get more ideas like this implemented!

Thanks,

Keenan

We are working on a feature to add new target users to campaigns already in-flight. At the moment you would have to clone the campaign to send it to additional/different users.

I have a more detailed reply here on how to send campaigns to select users (instead of all users): https://community.webroot.com/ideas/security-awareness-training-add-new-user-to-existing-campaign-342409#post354830

Thanks,

Phil

You’ve been working on this for 2 years. Do you have an update?

Thanks.

I am just looking into this now, 4 years later as I need it too. Any update or info about this?

@Phil Karcher @khumphrey 

@awebber I will see if @ggreenbaum or @csaunders  know!

Hi @awebber unfortunately that feature is not supported. Depending on the purpose of your campaign, in the future you can enable auto enroll so that users are automatically enrolled into the campaign when they’re added to the enrollment source. In this case you can simply copy the campaign for the users you want to add.

@ggreenbaum gotcha, is this something that is still being worked on or considered in the pipeline? as looking thought all the old forums and ideas here, it looks as it has been asked a number of times, but the copy the campaign is the only solution as while it works… it means having to do 2 or 3 steps a few times when it comes to reporting, reviewing and following up. On my or everyone’s end getting better at making sure everyone who is to be a part of “x” campaign needs to be checked is always going to help but I am sure it will always happen to some degree. 

Hi @awebber I hear you about the extra work. Does the Auto Enroll option not work for your case? The “add in flight” feature is still in our backlog but we don’t get many inquiries about it, overall. I did log your request, and this helps with prioritization.

@ggreenbaum  We are just starting out with using the SAT and we sent one out to what we thought was everyone we had, turns out we missed a few, which I have added. We are going to build out a “new hire” one with that feature, so they get X ones by default, but we are looking to do a training every month or 2, just more so learning the limits of the system as I also submitted some ideas on it myself in my own post a few days ago. Thank you for logging it, for now I will just make sure before we send it out, we have everyone who is meant to be a part of it on it.