CONGRATS Sherry! Community Expert Advisor!

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sherry,
A huge congrats on your promotion!
It's a great news, I'm very glad to hear that!! :D
Your amazing involvement in the Community activities makes your promotion deserved in every way! :D
Once again congrats and cheers! :D
Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Mike! Thank you I really appreciate that! ;)

How are you doing? 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
How are you doing? ;)
Well, one day is a bit better, the second slightly worse, but all the time I'm trying not give up... :D
Thanks! :D
And how are you? Hope everything is ok :D

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Mike I'm not sure if I understand what you mean...
------------------
Well, one day is a bit better, the second slightly worse, but all the time I'm trying not give up...
--------------------
Your health?
And I'm doing good THANKYOU !
Userlevel 6
Congratulations Sherry and well deserved! I'm sorry for being late but at my age, it takes several hours to boot up and get the heart started! I never can remember where I left the "paddles" the day before. Keep the garden going!  We are very fortunate that we have a community with someone like you!    RR
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Good evening:
@ wrote:
Congratulations Sherry and well deserved! I'm sorry for being late but at my age, it takes several hours to boot up and get the heart started! I never can remember where I left the "paddles" the day before. Keep the garden going!  We are very fortunate that we have a community with someone like you!    RR
Awwww Thats so sweet! Thank you RompinRaider! :D I really appreciate that. No problem being late...its all good! This Community Forum has certainly been very patient and good to me. And its always good to hear from you, just to know that you are still around prowling...;)

Have a nice rest of the night RR!
Userlevel 7
Congrats Sherry. You truly deserve it. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Great to see you ams963 🙂 Thankyou so much!
Have a nice weekend ya hear.: )

Salute
Userlevel 7
I will 2nd that! Sherry has truley earned it!
@ wrote:
Congrats Sherry. You truly deserve it. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@BB97 wrote:
I will 2nd that! Sherry has truley earned it!
@ wrote:
Congrats Sherry. You truly deserve it. :)

Well I appreciate that Beth but alot of the credit goes to Daniel, David, and Baldrick and Shran, Jasper and nic for their help and guidance and for all the TEAMWORK that happens here in this WSA Community Forum. I'm learning from the best and I have to give a special thanks to @ because it couldn't happened with out him!:D

Salute!!
Userlevel 7
I'll 2nd that too as I couldnot agree with you more! They are all knowledgeable and terrific people, we have THE BEST TEAM on the net here in the Webroot Community. 
Beth
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ wrote:

Well I appreciate that Beth but alot of the credit goes to Daniel, David, and Baldrick and Shran, Jasper and nic for their help and guidance and for all the TEAMWORK that happens here in this WSA Community Forum. I'm learning from the best and I have to give a special thanks to @ because it couldn't happened with him!:D
Salute!!