Congratulations Jasper_The_Rasper on reaching Sr. Community Leader!

Userlevel 7
Badge +52

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Petr. This is a fantastic way to start the new week especially as it has come totally out of the blue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
WOWee Congratulations @ !!!!! A big celebration is due!!

Well done my friend!! I'm so happy for you and you have certaily deserved this promotion!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Congratulations!! Very well deserved! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Woohoo, congrats!
Userlevel 7
Good man! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you @ , @ , @ and @ , for you conrgratulations it does mean a lot and it is great to be one of the team. This is one of those times that I wish I was better with words but it is what comes with working on my own all the time.
Userlevel 7
Well, my good friend...all I will say is

...GRATs

to you...you thoroughly, thoroughly deserve it for being one of the pillars (there are of course two...;)) of the the bush telegraph that keeps us up to date with the news.

Keep up the sterling work that you do...we would be much less the wiser without it.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Baldrick for your kind words.

I just see myself at the other end of all the hard work you folk do. You all do a marvellous job to sort out peoples problems while with the news we just try to warn people of different things to prevent problems in the first place. It is team work, we all have our place in this and with @ around as well we have most things covered.
So bearing all that in mind I would like to thank everyone for making such an enjoyable site to work on, I could not do it without all of you.

I think that just about covers it 😉
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Jeff well deserve and earned promotion on rank. You do a outstanding job for the community'

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/congrats-smiley-emoticon.gif
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Jasper!! :D

This is definitely one of the most well deserved promotion in the Community!!

Once again big congrats, big kudos, great applause and many thanks for everything you do!!!

Best wishes,

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Thank you Anthony and Mike, I am honestly a bit overwhelmed by all of this and I am a bit lost for words right now.

Userlevel 6
Congratulations Jasper_Ye_Old_Rasper! I'm late to the dance but none the less, well deserved and congrats!  RR
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Congratulations Jasper_Ye_Old_Rasper! I'm late to the dance but none the less, well deserved and congrats!  RR
Thank you RompinRaider and your never too late 😃
Userlevel 7
Congrats Jasper. Way to go.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
Congrats Jasper. Way to go.:)
Thank you @