Dashboard changes

• 27 August 2014
  • 2 replies

With the future dashboard options, I hope we will be able to click on the infected machines right from the dashboard.  As well as see the number of infections and what the infections are from the dashboard.

I also hope that there will be a link on every screen to bring us back to the dashboard.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Both good suggestions - we have a  where you can post those.  That lets other people vote them up if they agree, and then it gives our dev team data on what features are the most requested.
Basically, it's there. On the main screen, under the 'Needs Attention'.  When you click on the client, why are you seeing the same information that's under the 'More Info' button?  Why aren't you brought directly to the device/devices that have issues?

Also, on the screen where you're seeing the device(s) that have issues ('Endpoints with Threats'), why don't you have the Agent Commands available right there?  Why do I have to go to other screens in order to select processes to run on the agents?   And, why don't you have a dynamic check list next to this window that tells/suggests steps that we should take to clean the agent.  For example, start with available options:
    > Delete the file
    > Quarantine the file
    > Add to the ignore list
    When you select one of the options, Then show the available options for that process.

Here's why:
    I added a file to the global exclude list, but the file kept getting flagged.
    I didn't know, until I contacted support, that I had to run some other processes.
    It would've been helpful to have all options and information located in one place.