‘Tis the Season – 12 Days of Gifts!

• 3 December 2020
  • 73 replies
‘Tis the Season – 12 Days of Gifts!

Show first post

73 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@freydrew Do we have to reply daily or just reply to all 3 forums once throughout the 12 day period?

Every day has different prizes. You’re able to do any of the actions on any of the days and be entered to win! That includes doing the activities advertised on our social channels (instagram and twitter)

Hope that clears things up!

Hi Khumphrey. I would like some further clarification. By commenting once does that enter me for all 12 giveaways, or do I have to do the required action every day?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@freydrew Do we have to reply daily or just reply to all 3 forums once throughout the 12 day period?

Every day has different prizes. You’re able to do any of the actions on any of the days and be entered to win! That includes doing the activities advertised on our social channels (instagram and twitter)

Hope that clears things up!

Hi Khumphrey. I would like some further clarification. By commenting once does that enter me for all 12 giveaways, or do I have to do the required action every day?

Thanks!

You have to put in a reply for each day to be entered for the specific gift we are giving out that day - is that more clear?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Crystal clear. Thanks so much! I have received prizes for days 1, 3 and 4. I haven’t received day 2, but I did submit a comment/reply that day. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Crystal clear. Thanks so much! I have received prizes for days 1, 3 and 4. I haven’t received day 2, but I did submit a comment/reply that day. 

Every daily comment puts you in a random selection but does not guarantee a PM from me with the link ;)

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Thanks again for clarifying!

Userlevel 4

Thanks for the clarification!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Now, do your requests for clarification count as your message for today, or for that matter will my asking about your clarifications counting count?  Ahh, life in 2020   :-)

(Yes, I am kidding. Mostly.)

Userlevel 4

That might be the most confusing and clarifying statement of 2020.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Now, do your requests for clarification count as your message for today, or for that matter will my asking about your clarifications counting count?  Ahh, life in 2020   :-)

(Yes, I am kidding. Mostly.)

Funny… the rules could use some clarification :)

Userlevel 5

Thanks for running this contest,  Happy Holidays to everyone! 

I have missed first 4 gifts. How can i get back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think perhaps a good way if anyone outside of the USA does not qualify for this, is to at least award us with additional points right? Then in the long run we can convert the points to rewards. Speaking of rewards, WHEn will some Webroot Swag be back? Pens, shirts etc???

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Stay safe, stay sane, and stay healthy!!!!

Userlevel 1

Just now discovering the this community entry. RIP Day’s 1-4. Here I was only thinking Instagram, then read the details on the Rules and followed the bread trail that led me here.

So, Hi! :hand_splayed_tone2:

Userlevel 4

Good morning from NY.  It’s cloudy and cold.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Happy Xmas everyone!

Userlevel 4

What are your thoughts on 2021?

I am so looking forward to a more caring, thoughtful and healthier 2021. Best Wishes to everyone for a safe and health holiday season. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I am not in it for the rewards. Happy holidays everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here’s hoping that 2020 is as bad as things ever get!

Cheers everyone!

Userlevel 1

What are your thoughts on 2021?

Looking forward to staying optimistic! Personally have a lot of travel plans, and company wise, GROWTH

Userlevel 4

Good afternoon.  Anyone else see the snow fall on the east coast?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

It’s nice you’re still doing stuff like this, Webroot.  Nearly forgot I had a Community account.  When things just work, it’s easy to forget there are forums.

Userlevel 4

Good morning!

Userlevel 1

It’s nice you’re still doing stuff like this, Webroot.  Nearly forgot I had a Community account.  When things just work, it’s easy to forget there are forums.

Interestingly, I find community forums are much more responsive with internal techs for companies as well. Like, sure, you can call and try to do dances with the level 1 support, but I’ve gotten success with reaching like admins and developers directly through some forums :) 

Userlevel 4

Happy Holidays everyone