Solved

Webroot unsecurity. Lack of support (legal customer)

• 1 February 2014
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

Basicly, I've 'accepted' a sollution, but I keep loging circumstances, like
the fact that the other thread is over as I'm lockout after PrevxHelp
- Prevx Moderator heavily edited his post so mine seems out of
context.

Anything else ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
So, if you've "accepted a solution", then your 'query/issue' should be satisfied (in both threads)?

"I keep loging circumstances" doesn't really make sense beyond sounding that you wish to still keep complaining about 'something', for example that JoeJ, who is PrevxHelp (which you don't seem to recognise) edited his post at Wilders (just to shorten it, without altering context), and also then replied to you (yet again) over here, and explained this for you.

I re-iterate what I said to you last night...it's obvious.

edit: 12:02hrs GMT : Inserted missing "l" in "solution". (for clarity :D)
 and 12:08 "l" into "complaining"....gotta clean this keyboard! :D

I would appreciate your help Dermot7, and the answer of JoeJ. There was few moments when I felt offended like by the monkeys, and it was very long way to confirm the hashes (I just don't like to run anything before checking them, etc.) - and that's quite normal for guilty person to have the answer ready, but for the innocent to look for it. And some of explanations confused me even more.. That unsuspicious version looks like the others - only not packed, and has the same entry point, so far I understand it, it means that everything is fine. There are many points where the files may be tampered, but confirming the exact identity of the file closes all earlier questions, and I understand that someone, opposite to me, may just don't like control sums. No, I can't "accepted a solution" on the other thread, as I'm locked out of there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Let's please keep the discussion friendly.  I understand that there is frustration with the issue, and there are also come communication challenges, but it only makes things worse if we start throwing accusations around.  Has your issue already been escalated to our support team vx?
nic:

I tought it's over. What are you talking about or what's your problem ?

(there is nothing more to say)

Edit: There were unconstructive opinions on both forums, and really long way to get some answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Let's please keep the discussion friendly.
I assume he meant it to all of us not just you so please don't take that way! Be Happy! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
nic:

I tought it's over. What are you talking about or what's your problem ?

(there is nothing more to say)

Edit: There were unconstructive opinions on both forums, and really long way to get some answer.

Ok will in that case I guess we can consider the matter resolved.  Sorry that it was a roundabout method.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Let's please keep the discussion friendly.
I assume he meant it to all of us not just you so please don't take that way! Be Happy! :D

Daniel
Yes I did mean everyone 🙂  It's easy for tempers to flare in online discussions, so sometimes a little reminder can help cool things down.