Welcome to the new Webroot Community Manager!

• 27 February 2017
  • 40 replies

Show first post

40 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @! This is the BEST community around. Hands down. 
Userlevel 3
You are joining a group of very helpful and skilled folks!

Bon Chance!
Userlevel 1
welcome Drew. Love webroot, best ever, has kept me safe many times.
Userlevel 1
Welcome Drew, you've joined a very good group.
Userlevel 3
Welcome abroad Drew. Not sure exactly what it is you will be doing but I'm sure everyone going to find out sooner or later. Looking forward to reading some of your edits.
P.S. I am not a blogger who spends too much time doing stuff on community sites, but I do like to read other people's thoughts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Welcome abroad Drew. Not sure exactly what it is you will be doing but I'm sure everyone going to find out sooner or later. Looking forward to reading some of your edits.
P.S. I am not a blogger who spends too much time doing stuff on community sites, but I do like to read other people's thoughts.

Webroot Community Manager! That's his Job.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hi....and here is my welcome.gift to you (read the comment from "DD55")  😃!!!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hey, Mister Drew!! I'd like to join in with the other welcomers to let ya know that you are in a good bunch of people who all share one common thing.....and that would be their appreciation for Webroot....the company, their services, and the communities!!! Btw, here is a little 'welcome.gift' for you to check out....which would actually be the 'comment' from "DD55" (AKA: DragoBalboa).
Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_C4PsskRzM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
@ @ @ Thank you so much for the warm welcome! So excited to be here and to get to know everyone better.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @. I'm looking forward to interacting with you and everyone else on here. 
Userlevel 6
welcome Drew the peoplle at webroot are awesome i am sure you will fit right in. good luck in the future
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks so much for the warm welcome @. Everyone here has been fantastic. Looking forward to meeting everyone else in the community too!
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Anytime and congrats
Badge +8
Hi Drew,

Call me late for dinner. I have not been around for a while and totally missed your introduction.

So, so sorry for my lateness but I am sure you would enjoy one more accolade!!!

Enjoy your work as these guys don't fool around and I am sure you will be bored silly (if you are not already).

Glad to make your acquaintence and I will check in with you if I get stumped. Which of course is hardly ever! (light sarcasm)

Enjoy Webroot. We do!!

Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Just in time I'd say @

Thanks for saying 'hi' and stopping by. Hope to see you around these parts sooner than later :)