WSA version 9.0.0.64 officially compatible with Windows 10

Show first post

52 replies

i'm trying to download windows 10. the program or whatever just told me that I have to uninstall WRA before downloading W10..... I just looked online and WSA wasnt compatible with 10, two years ago..... Then I found the updated post about it being compatible. Well, I can't download W10 without deleting WRA.  I just checked my WRA for what verison I had,  *** 9.0.18.38*** ..... is this not the latest update ? I'm confused on what to do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
i'm trying to download windows 10. the program or whatever just told me that I have to uninstall WRA before downloading W10..... I just looked online and WSA wasnt compatible with 10, two years ago..... Then I found the updated post about it being compatible. Well, I can't download W10 without deleting WRA.  I just checked my WRA for what verison I had,  *** 9.0.18.38*** ..... is this not the latest update ? I'm confused on what to do.
Yes WSA is compatible with Windows 10 and even with the new Fall Creators Update that just came out: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Techie/What-s-new-in-the-Windows-10-Fall-Creators-Update/td-p/303949 if it tells you to uninstall just do that and after installing Windows 10 just reinstall WSA.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉