deleting emails

• 21 December 2014
  • 4 replies

I have a 1 yr old Lenovo. 2 weeks ago i while deleting several emails I could only delete one then was forced to refresh the screen in order to delete the next one and continue that process until I was done. What's up with that

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi qwguy7

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Has this started happening since you made any significant changes to your system, as sometimes there is a knock on effect from that.

Also, not sure what email client you use or if you use webmail via a browser but in either case it may pay to make sure that you have the latest version of either client or browser (WIndows Mail & IE excepted as they are updated via Windows Update...usually), and then checking to see if the issue persists?

Regards, Baldrick
I was using Yahoo email. And have not made any updates. I will check to see if yahoo version is latest
Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Community!

I use Yahoo mail, and I have not had any issue.  Have you tried to clear browser cache and history to see if that might help?
Userlevel 7
Hi qwguy7

Have not been able to find anything specific to this issue on the Web.  May I ask if you are a WSA user, and if so for how long and if recent then did the issue commence before or after WSA was installed?

I am not suggesting anything by these questions but rather trying to identify if WSA may have a possible role in the issue you are experiencing.

Also, if using Yahoo email have you contacted their support team to see if this is a know issue for them, etc?

Regards, Baldrick